How it works
Through our website
Our online shopping portal makes it easy to view all our latest creations and check out securely. Simply add items to your cart and choose an option for pick-up or delivery once your order is confirmed.
You can also book Chef Mahogany’s catering and private chef services for your next dinner party on our contact page . Allergy and dietary restriction information provided upon request. Our menus include vegetarian and gluten free options so that everyone can indulge in a pickled pick-me-up.
Hours of Business: Friday/Saturday 6pm-10pm
2315 N 45th St.
Seattle, WA 98105
During these uncertain times, we’re happy to offer contact-free options for takeout and delivery. The entire TPC team values the safety of your visit as much as the quality of our food.
We kindly ask that all customers wear protective facemasks and remain socially distanced at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Here’s how it works:
- Orders may be placed using the Pickled Chef website or in person
- Ways to Pay: Venmo QR code, Website or Zelle
- Totals will be calculated including Seattle’s 10.1% sales tax.
- Direct message orders may arrange a time and location for pick up or delivery via text.
- Customers who choose to pick up their food directly are asked to wear mask inside bldg, and to respect others personal space. There is no onsite tables, however we do have set up outside for waiting.
- CDC guidelines and state health protocols will be followed at all times.
- Those unable to wear a mask are encouraged to use one of our contactless delivery methods.
Questions? Feel free to contact us, or shoot us a message on Facebook or Instagram.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.